Identification of the owner of the webs
The holder of this website is SIOVANN Ltd. with NIF B66888363, with registered domicile for these purposes in Avenida Cortes Valencianas, 39, 4 º C, 46015, Valencia, and the email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Who is responsible for the personal data we collect on this website?
The entity responsible for information handling is SIOVANN Ltd. with NIF B66888363, with registered domicile for these purposes in Avenida Cortes Valencianas, 39, 4 º C, 46015, Valencia, and the email address email@example.com .
What data will we collect from you?
On our website the only personal data we can collect from you are those necessary to respond to questions we have raised in relation to our products through our email or contact form, to send you our newsletter if you have subscribed to it or to process your orders.
What is the purpose of this data analysis?
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
• To respond to your questions sent via email or the contact form.
• To send you the newsletter if you have subscribed to it.
• To process your orders.
• If you decide to post a comment on our blog.
• To keep your account registered on our platform.
What is the legal basis for these data processing operations?
The legal basis is our legitimate interest in responding to queries raised and the consent to send you the newsletter as well as commenting on our blog. To carry out orders or register as a user, the legal basis is the execution of a contract to which our customer is a party.
How long will the data be kept for?
We will keep your personal data for as long as we maintain the contractual or pre-contractual relationship with you, or until you request the cancellation or deletion of your profile.
At any time you can write to us to request for your data or profile to be deleted; in this case, your personal data will be blocked, at the exclusive disposal of Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office, the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other responsible authorities and Public Administrations, to resolve any question or issue related to the handling of your data or to the use of legal action, claims or subsequent consultations, during the prescription period of the aforementioned.
Recipient or categories of data recipients
Your personal data will not be shared or transferred to any entity outside this website. In the event that you place an order, the shipping information will be provided to the courier so that you can receive the package.
International data transfers
We do not make international data transfers of any kind or category..
What are the rights of the interested party?
The GDPR grants you the following rights, which you can exercise by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; you must send the email from the same address you used to write to us.
Right of access
You have the right to receive confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, the right of access to personal data and any information related to its processing.
You have the right to a copy of the personal data being processed.
Right of modification
You have the right to obtain without undue delay the modification of inaccurate personal data which concerns you. Taking into account the purposes of its use, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to deletion
You have the right to have your personal data deleted without undue delay.
We are obligated to delete personal data without undue delay in the event of any of the following circumstances:
a) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
b) the data subject withdraws the consent given for a particular reason or the express consent given for the processing of special categories of data, such as those revealing their political opinions, as long as the processing is not based on other legal grounds;
c) the individual concerned objects to the processing on grounds relating to their particular situation and no other legitimate grounds have prevailed;
d) the personal data have been used in an unlawful manner;
e) the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation laid down in the law of the Union or the Member States which apply to the data controller.
The obligation to delete personal data shall not apply where the processing is necessary for:
a) exercising the right to freedom of expression and information;
b) complying with a legal obligation requiring data processing imposed by the law of the Union or of the Member States which apply to the data controller;
c) the execution of a task carried out in the public interest or the exercising of public powers conferred on the responsible person;
d) for the purposes of archiving in the interest of the public, for purposes of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, in so far as the right to deletion would make it impossible or seriously impede the achievement of the purposes of such processing;
e) for the filing, pursuit or defence of claims.
Limitation of data processing
You have the right to restrict the processing of your data when one of the following conditions is met:
a) You contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of such data;
b) The processing is unlawful and you are against the deletion of personal data and request instead for its use to be limited;
c) We do not need personal data for the purposes of processing, but we do need them for the filing, pursuit or defence of claims;
d) You have opposed the data processing for reasons related to your particular situation, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons as data controller prevail over those of the concerned individual.
ou have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Opposition to data processing
You have the right to object at any time to personal data concerning you being processed for reasons related to your particular situation on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) of the GDPR. We will no longer process personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party, or for the filing, pursuit or defence of a claim.
Withdrawal of consent
You have the right to withdraw the consent you gave us to process your personal data at any time.
Complaints to data protection authorities
You have the right to complain to the data protection supervisory authorities if you feel that your personal data is not being processed correctly.
Data processing of minors
Our services are for use exclusively by persons over 18 years of age, so if you are not of this age you must not use them.
We may require official documentation to prove your age.
SIOVANN has a Facebook page at facebook.com/Siovann, where it publishes and shares content, promotions, news, activities, software and other issues that the SIOVANN team considers of interest. Our Facebook page is public and you do not need to register or provide personal information to view it.
If you have a Facebook account and click “Like” on the SIOVANN page, you can post comments or click “Like” on individual posts. If you comment or click “Like” on SIOVANN content, your personal information will be visible to other Facebook users, including SIOVANN staff. The amount of personal information visible will depend on your own privacy settings on Facebook.
SIOVANN uses Instagram (twitter.com/Siovann) for the purpose of sharing content, activities, software and other information that the SIOVANN team considers of interest.
We also respond to comments and questions sent to SIOVANN via Instagram.
Other social networks
SIOVANN runs and manages the blog siovann.com/blog. You are welcome to participate in our blog, as long as you accept and respect the following rules:
• As a user, you are solely responsible for your participation and the messages you post through them, guaranteeing SIOVANN total indemnity against any claim that might be raised for such reasons. In the event that the messages contain material protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, the user confirms that they are the owner or have the owner’s authorisation to share it in the Blogs. And SIOVANN is exempted from any claim from third parties arising from such matters.
• The user must, before posting a message, choose the relevant blog. Messages that don’t fit the content of the blog may be subject to deletion. It is strictly forbidden to publish promotions and links to commercial offers, advertising, promotional material, chain mail or any direct or indirect promotional activity or any other type of discussion that does not conform to the normal development of the subject matter of the blog.
• Each user must respect the other users. The user must be tolerant and respectful of other users’ messages and opinions. Messages that may be considered harmful to the rights of third parties or that jeopardise the peaceful development of a blog may be deleted.
• SIOVANN reserves the right to reproduce, modify, or share the posts in the blogs of the website according to the terms and appropriate means without the user being entitled to any type of compensation.
• SIOVANN is not responsible for what is published in the blogs on the website by third parties nor does it guarantee the truthfulness or accuracy of any information published therein.The user who posts the messages or information is responsible for their own content.
• SIOVANN does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the web blog service, and may modify, suspend or remove it from the web without prior notice, at any time.
• In the event that a user may be affected by unlawful actions, or detects a misuse of the blog of the website by other users, they may inform SIOVANN, via email email@example.com or through the “Contact” section of the website, so that SIOVANN can manage or remove such content.
• The user will hold SIOVANN exempt from any claim that could be presented by the user for the messages that they have posted on the blog, or for any other conduct linked to or arising from the use of the blog of the website by the user.